Location: 1904 Brookwood, Mission Hills, KS
Owner: City of Mission Hills, KS
Photo Credit: Judith Burngen
The fountain was a gift of the Nichols Company, which reported that the fountain dated from the 17th Century and had been first placed at an Italian villa near Siena. However, for the eighty years prior to its placement in Kansas City, it had been in an English estate garden and was purchased by the Nichols Company.