Location: Ensley Lane and Overhill Road , Mission Hills, KS
Owner: City of Mission Hills, KS
Dates: late 1920
Eight columns of pinkish-hued Verona marble with bases and capitals of white marble were purchased in 1927. The marble columns are 12' high and twist in a graceful spiral design. The columns are arranged in a slight curve. In the center of this curve is a white Carrara marble urn resting on an ornamental stone base. The fountain was purchased in Rome and consists of a base around which are four swans. A single jet of water issues from the summit.