Location: E 79th Street & Paseo, Kansas City, MO
Owner: City of Kansas City, Missouri, Parks and Recreation
This fountain, originally called the "Boy and a Fish" fountain, was purchased in 1923 by J. C. Nichols and was located on the Country Club Plaza until 1968 when it was moved to its present location on the Paseo Boulevard to accommodate the Seville Light Fountain. The original sculpture of "Boy and a Fish" are no longer here, but the ornate basins remain in tact. In 2012 the Marlborough Community Coalition partnered with the KCMO Parks Department to conserve the fountain and renovate the site. It was subsequently renamed the Marlborough Plaza Fountain.