Grandview Veterans Memorial Fountain
Owner: City of Grandview
This fountain was dedicated in 1993 as a memorial to all veterans from Grandview and the surrounding area who served in the armed forces. The water bubbles up out of the top and cascades down the round stairstep structure into a round brick basin. The dedicatory plaque sits atop a pedestal that was made out of the cornerstone of the old Community Hall Memorial, that was built in 1948, that used to reside on the southwest corner of the site.